Thursday, January 14, 2010

TOMORROW

Well tomorrow is the big day! If there are no emergency c-sections I should be ready to go at 12:30 p.m. I am glad that I know what to expect this time and I am not extremely nervous like I was with Maddison. The only thing I can really think about is that I wont be able to see Maddie for 48 hours and that is REALLY going to suck.
Tonight at dinner she was sitting next to me hugging me and saying 'this is my momma' and I told Matt that I wished I could keep Maddison in the hospital with me for 2 days and he could stay at home with the baby. lol
During the day Maddie is going to stay with Matt's mom and Matt will be with me and then at night Matt will go home with Maddie and Sarah and/or my mom will come stay with me. I'm hoping this all works out well and Maddison does ok. She loves spending time with grandma so she probably wont even notice I am gone.
I am assuming that the hospital has wi-fi so I am taking the laptop. Hopefully I can get some pictures up on here while I am just sitting there for 2 days!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the text picture of Reagan! She is beautiful! Glad you both are doing okay. :) Make sure you try to rest as much as you can to get your strenth back.

    ReplyDelete