Monday, January 18, 2010

Here she is!!!!


Our baby girl Reagan Mackenzie was born Jan. 14th at 12:52 pm.
She weighed in at 9 lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
(no that's not an error in typing, she really was almost 10lbs!)

Waiting for surgery while we were being monitored.

She looks exactly like Maddison!

Look at all the rolls!


first family picture...kind of

weighing in. lol. I still can't believe how big she is!

With my mom

her very excited aunt Sarah

happy daddy

aunt Katie

Great aunt Theresa and great uncle David

with my dad
I had to get a bow on her...
with a hat lol. I'm starting a new trend. J/k!

She is so soft and squishy you can't help but kiss her all the time


more baby kisses

Finally going home!

took her home in the same outfit as Maddison wore home

Look at all the ROLLS!!!! So funny
She has SO MUCH more hair than Maddison did.
I am crossing my fingers it doesn't fall out.
Maddison was SO EXCITED to hold her!

hanging out with daddy on the couch

relaxing in her boppy
This thing is so handy, I wish I had it when
Maddie was a baby.
Thanks Lindsey!!!!

this snuggle wrap thing is awesome!
She loves her swing too which is good because
Maddison didn't really like it.

the morning after we brought her home.
The second Maddison woke up she wanted to hold sister.
She is so good with her. She puts her binky back in for her,
she helps feed her, she watches intently when we change her diaper/clothes.
She wants to do everything! It is so cute.

(oh and p.s. Maddie always looks drunk in the morning! LOL
She gets that from me, we are NOT morning people!)

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could have been there. Getting to meet your new baby is the best feeling in the world. Maddison is going to make the best big sister. I love the bow on the hat. She needed a girly touch.

    ReplyDelete