Friday, August 27, 2010

splash pad fun


Last weekend Sarah and I took the girls to the
splash pad to play with Alexis.

They are so cute! They have tons o' fun together!
I think were going back this weekend because
they had such a good time.

Reagan loved sitting in the little fountain.
She loves just sitting and watching the other kids play.
I think she has walk/run/crawl envy! haha
BUT she is getting SO CLOSE to crawling.
She gets up on her hand and knees,
pauses and seems to kind of think for a second
and then sits back up or rolls over.

Water fun ran through nap time so Reagan just
napped in the stroller.
She was even sprayed with one of the streams of
water and slept right through it.
I think these girls are going to be heavy sleepers
like I USED to be.

1 comment:

  1. The hot weather should end soon in AZ and I bet youll be happy. I miss AZ monsoon season so much.

    ReplyDelete