Friday, August 27, 2010

awkward



Today for nap time I knew Reagan was tired but she was acting
restless so I just put her in the crib when she was wide awake.
I peeked in a couple minutes later and she was playing with the
turtle on the side of her crib. She wasn't upset and I knew she
would go to sleep so I just let her be. I walked in a few minutes
later and this is what I found! HAHA
I always put her to sleep on her back and she has always
liked using the boppy pillow. It seems that just like Maddison
she is going to like sleeping on her stomach. I guess it might be
time to take the boppy out though because this cant be comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT wait until I can put Beckett in his crib wide awake and he falls asleep. I dont know if it will ever happen as long as I am breastfeeding. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete