Friday, August 27, 2010

big girl bed


I always check on the girls while they are sleeping and
I just can't get over how cute Maddison is sleeping in her
big girl bed. I have since gotten her a big furry hot pink
pillow and told her it was a big girl pillow for her big girl bed.
She falls asleep on it, but never stays on it. She moves
around so much while she sleeps. I'm kind of surprised she
hasn't fallen out of the bed yet. lol
She is doing so good sleeping in it. She has been in it
about 3 or 4 weeks I think. She has only gotten out
of bed a few times to go potty, but she will usually always
call for me to come get her, like I told her to do.
I was worried that while we were all sleeping she would get
up and wander around or play with her toys or something,
so I told her that she needed to stay in bad and if she wanted
to get out she needed to yell for me to come get her.

The only down side of having her in the big girl bed that I
have found so far is that she doesn't like just laying there.
When she was in the crib she would just lay there and
play with her baby and was totally content to stay in there
until I came and got her. So I would always get her out when
Reagan woke up, usually about 8:30...Now she wants to get
out of bed as soon as she wakes up. So I am now woken up at
about 7:30 to Maddison yelling "Mommy! Come get me please!"


1 comment:

  1. We can't decide whether to get Payson a toddler bed or twin bed. I am going to switch him over next month. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete