Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ZOO!


On Friday we went to the zoo, as usual...lol
I don't usually take pictures of the animals, but there
are baby zebras and they were just too cute,
I had to take one :)

My silly girl in her hat and glasses
(you can see Reagan passed out in the background)


I finally got a decent picture of the cute little
monkeys! They move so fast I haven't ever
been able to get one.
I love these little guys, this is my
favorite part of the zoo!
I have seen kids playing with this cow before,
but I didn't know water came out when you
"milked" the cow. Matt discovered this.
GROSS!
Maddie played at the water pad as usual.
This and the carousel are her favorite.
We let her play for probably almost 30 min.
We talked to a nice couple that had kids almost
the same age as Maddie AND Reagan.
Their 3 month old boy was almost as big
as Reagan and he obviously is a month younger.
LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who
has a gigantic baby!

The water streams spray randomly and it
is so funny when one gets her in the face!
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment