Wednesday, May 19, 2010

easier than expected!


Maddison has been going #2 on the potty
for probably almost a year now, she never
had a problem picking that up.
She ALWAYS tells me, I guess that one has
more warning than #1?
She has been going #1 on the potty off and on for
awhile, she doesn't mind doing it at all, it just
seemed that she always forgot about it and had an
accident. So I hadn't tried in a month or two.
I decided last week that it is REALLY time to
get this done. Somehow this time it just
clicked for her I think. I put "big girl panties"
on her 5 days ago and she has only had a diaper to sleep
and she hasn't had one accident since we started!!!
I can't believe it! We even left the house for 2
short trips and she didn't wear a diaper for them.
I am so proud of her!


She is such a goof ball!
She takes my headbands and puts them on
her head like this. lol

1 comment: