Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Swimming

On Sunday we went over to Sarah and Brooks' house to
swim and BBQ. It was the first time we have gone
swimming this summer and I think it was a little too early.
Maddison didn't want to do anything but float on the raft
because she was too cold lol. Even though she was freezing
and didn't want to do anything she still didn't want to get out.

Reagan did not like the water at first (because it was too
cold I think) so she cried when I first tried to put her
in, but then Sarah slowly eased her in little by little
and she didn't seem to mind too much.
I think she will like the water when it gets warmer
because she LOVES the bathtub.

1 comment:

  1. Maddie's bikini is sooo cute.
    Our pool opens Memorial Day weekend. I can't wait to see if Payson likes the water now that he is older.

    ReplyDelete