Sunday, December 13, 2009

the finished rooms

I finally got the girls rooms pretty much situated.
I decided to move the cherry furniture into the babies room
and the oak furniture into Maddison's room.

We decided against getting Maddison a big girl bed yet
because she actually enjoys the crib and I prefer her not
being able to roam around freely whenever she feels like it.
:)

Maddison's super cool new armoire.
She finally has a shelf in her room for all her books
so they aren't all over the living room anymore!
(don't mind the gigantic messy pile of toys)
We had an extra t.v. so I decided to put it in Maddison's
room so she can watch all of her learning videos.
She absolutely LOVES having it in her room
and I love that I don't have to watch the videos
all the time anymore.

Baby's crib all set up.
I still need to 'reupholster' the bumper to match the room.

Even she has a pile of toys in her room. lol
I need to take a picture of the little lamp now.
I covered the shade in fake white rose pedals from
our wedding and painted the lamp navy blue.
It turned out really cute.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could have been there. Looks like you had fun. My present will be on the way soon!

    ReplyDelete