Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby shower!


This past Saturday Sarah threw me a shower and
it turned out fantastic. We had a blast!

Maddison and I
She was such a good girl the whole day even though
she didn't get a nap at all.

Sarah's sister and my girls!
(apparently the camera lens was dirty...grrrrrr)
oh, and why am I so damn short?
I was even wearing 2 in flip flops. lol

Playing find the tiny pacifier in the balloon game.
It was hilarious.


Draw a baby w/o looking game.
NONE of them resembled a baby! lol

The YUMMY cake

Me-Maddison-Mom

Sarah finally made me take a belly picture.
I figured for the wonderful party I owed her one :)
don't I look happy lol

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. You look so pretty in all of these pictures. I hope you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete