Monday, December 14, 2009

Awesome presents!


These are the 3 big presents that I am super excited about.

My mom got us this awesome sit and stand double stroller.
AND she made me a new cover for the car seat
but she hasn't finished the canopy yet.
I will get a good picture of it when it's completely done.

Maddison was so excited for the new stroller,
but she wasn't too happy when I told her that her
sister will be going in the car seat not her baby doll. lol

The AWESOME JJ Cole diaper bag Sarah got me!
I love it! and I love how it hangs on the stroller.
I had a cheap one last time and it just didn't last.


Sarah also bought her a new swing and Whit bought her a
new bouncer/vibrating chair. I am completely ready to go!
I can't believe it. She will be here in a month!

1 comment:

  1. We just got our double stoller too, but you get to use yours first. Reagan is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete