Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Smithsonian


Monday Lindsey, Payson, Maddison and I went into D.C. again.
We met Paul for lunch in the Reagan building, which was cool.
Then we headed across the street to
the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum.
It was a very cool museum!

Maddie and I with the Washington monument in the background.

Maddie and I on the steps of the Reagan building.

The Smithsonian had all sorts of cool bones that were found in VA.
Naturally, this was my favorite part of the museum.

The HUGE hope diamond.
The stupid flash messed up the picture and there were
so many people crowding around I couldn't get another.

Maddison's favorite part was all of the animals.

It was a long day for her.
She fell asleep right after and then slept the whole metro ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment