Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leesburg Animal Park

Maddie and I got into Virginia just fine on Wednesday evening.
We have been having tons of fun!
Thursday we went shopping.
Friday we went into D.C. to the National zoo
Saturday we went to the Leesburg Animal Park
and lunched in Leesburg and then did some more shopping.
Sunday we went to brunch and to Toys R' Us
and Paul and lindsey got Maddie and awesome b-day gift!
Then this afternoon we finally fit swimming in!
We're having a blast!
LEESBURG ANIMAL PARK
petting a porcupine!
Maddie was a little scared at first,
but after I pet it she did.

Maddie and mommy


petting and feeding the donkey's

Kissing the donkey! lol
that's the only kiss she snuck in,
I told her she wasn't supposed to kiss the animals...
but I guess she REALLY wanted to. LOL


She was so excited to ride the tourtoise she
was squeeling and covering her mouth. lol


It was moving! She rode it!

petting it first...she had to check it out.
She's never seen a tourtoise that big.
RIDING THE PONY!
she loved it!

I was so excited for her. lol

feeding the very aggressive llama!

I thought he was going to bite her!

on a wagon ride

No comments:

Post a Comment