Wednesday, September 30, 2009

cuteness, teeth and talking up a storm

I had to share this picture. It was taken with my phone so it isn't
the best quality, but it is so cute I had to post it.
She loves her 'kitty kitty'.

I was unaware that children get more teeth at about 2?
Maddison developed a fever without any other symptoms
and didn't seem to be sick at all. I was kind of confused.
Sarah said maybe she is getting more teeth, I looked and sure
enough she is getting the very back molars! OUCH!
She ate light for maybe 2 days but wasn't really phased by it.
I can't believe it, it looks like it really hurts!

I can't believe how grown up she is now. The weirdest thing
is talking with her now. She has been a baby for so long and now
she can talk to me and it is just so weird.
I can't believe how fast the talking has progressed.
Last month she had a vocabulary of probably about 100-150
words. Now I can't even count how many she knows because
she will say almost anything I ask her to say
and she somehow remembers them.
Last week she said a 5 word sentence,
I can't for the life of me remember what it was,
but I remember Sarah counting the words.
I just can't believe it. I feel like I am going to wake up tomorrow
and she is going to be in kindergarden.
She is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment