Sunday, September 27, 2009

MADDISON'S 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY!

We had Maddison's Hello Kitty birthday party on Saturday.
She had a blast! I took a million pictures but I narrowed
it down to a select few for the blog.

mommy and daddy
I am 6 months pregnant now.

Maddie and grammy Jane

Maddie and aunt Katie.
Maddison is thinking
'how did you get a cupcake already!?!?'

Maddie showing her cousins her animal train.

Aunt Katie and Aunt Sarah

Maddie, Jordyn and Camryn
She LOVES playing with her cousins.
I am really glad she gets to see them
about once a week.

Giving Jordyn a hug.
She was hugging them constantly.

Camryn hugging her back.

Kisses from grammy Chris.

ELMO!

animal tractor

bubble blower

Disney princess' ipod

HUGE box of books!

Giving her new Yorkie puppy a kiss.

Hugging Jordyn again.
I think Jordyn was getting sick of all the hugs. LOL.

HER NEW PRINCESS TOYOTA FJ CRUISER!!!!!

she was so excited she wouldn't look up from
it to even take a picture!
Camryn driving Maddie.
She was yelling the whole time. lol

Maddie driving Jordyn around.
They were both laughing hysterically.

HERE COMES THE CAKE!!

Blowing out the candle.
She did it al by herself once daddy held her up close enough to it.

I am pretty proud of myself for this cake!

Maddie and her cake.
She waited so patiently since Friday night to finally eat the cake.
When she woke up on Saturday morning Matt and I said
'happy birthday' and she said 'I WANT CAKE!'
LOL

Very serious about eating her cake. lol
She was so excited about her cake she didn't
even notice the new Hello Kitty plate I bought
her to eat it on.

I asked her if she liked the cake,
she said yes and gave me kisses :)

1 comment:

  1. That cake was awesome. It looked totally professional. Glad her birthday went good. Wish we could have went. See you soon on skype!

    ReplyDelete