Monday, February 22, 2010

my girls


The girls were just so cute today...
I went a little picture crazy.

sleepin away in her bouncy chair.
Maddison always buckles her in for me. lol

OMG too cute.
the shoes are still a little big because she has tiny feet.
The only thing tiny on this chunky monkey.
She has unusually small feet.

This is Maddies stool that she always stands on
to watch me change/dress Reagan.
She also uses it to turn the light on and off...
and on and off and on and off again and again. lol

I finally got a pic of me making her smile.

and another :)
Maddie loves it when Reagan sits in this chair.

This is the bear that Maddie made for
Reagan at Build-A-Bear

She made it sing and showed it to Reagan.

lifting her head up.
She rolled over 2 days ago!
She lifted her leg up while on her stomach
and it rolled her over!

Maddie being cute.

2 comments:

  1. you got so many cute pictures of the girls!! how fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I can't believe how much they look alike! :-)

    ReplyDelete