Tuesday, February 2, 2010

greaser


Sarah and I were in the kitchen talking and I realized I hadn't
heard Maddison for a minute or two.
So I start walking down the hallway and Maddie runs out
of the bathroom with a 'I'm not doing anything' look
on her face. At first I don't notice anything...
Then she turns around!
She had seen Matt putting this coconut oil scalp
moisturizer on his hair and well I guess she thought she
needed some too. And of course Matt had left it open
sitting on the counter so she had no problem getting it.

It was literally covering the entire back of her head.

Her demonstrating how she put it in.
She kept doing this because we were all laughing
so she thought she was being funny. LOL

We washed it twice with her kid shampoo,
once with my regular shampoo and this was the outcome...
(this is dry...not wet. GROSS)
It was still so greasy and disgusting!
The next day I had the brilliant idea to wash it with
dish soap. I washed it twice with that and it did the trick.

1 comment:

  1. So funny. I can't wait until Payson is getting into things.... I might regret saying that!

    ReplyDelete