Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!


On Halloween we went trick or treating with Sarah and Brooklyn.
Maddison was the cutest little bumble bee!
Brooklyn was a princess.
Maddison did so good.
She said 'trick or treat', 'thank you' and 'buh bye'
at almost every house and at a couple houses
she even buzzed for the people. lol
She carried her hello kitty bag and I
found her the cutest little pink shoes that
happened to match really well.
(i also got a matching pair for baby #2! SO CUTE)
I didn't think until we were already out that
I should have put little pink bows on the
antennas of her costume!


Eating her candy!

making goofy faces as usual.
I can't get a good picture out of this kid to save my life.

Her bag and matching shoes. lol
I actually didn't plan this, it worked out well though.
I bought these shoes a few days ago and she LOVES them.
She wants to wear them constantly.

Fake smile again. lol

Trick or treating with Brooklyn.
I am so glad Maddison is a good hand holder and
doesn't try and run off. That will come in handy
when baby # 2 comes!

Her cute little wings.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Too cute. The cutest little bee I've ever seen. How are you feeling? The end is near...

    ReplyDelete