Sunday, November 22, 2009

Potty training!


For the last week or two I have been really potty
training Maddison. She has gone potty randomly for a long
time now but I decided it was time to buckle down
and get her really going on the potty.

I bought pull ups mostly so it was easier on me,
so I didn't have to lay her down and secure the diaper
every time she went potty.
She thinks it's so fun to go on the potty and
she really likes the jelly bean reward!
If she goes #1 she tells me 'I get one candies!'
If she goes #2 she says 'I get two candies!'

She picked up the process pretty much on the first day.
By the second day she was telling me when she
had to go rather than me asking her constantly
like I did on day one.
On the second day we only used one pull up the whole day!
She is even telling me she has to go potty when
we are out running errands and going in public
bathrooms, which I thought would take longer
because I thought they would be intimidating.

I can't believe what a big girl she is becoming!
(sorry the picture isn't too good, it's from my phone)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she will love this picture when she gets older! Now you have one less diaper to change when the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete