Friday, October 30, 2009

Due Date

I had an appointment yesterday at the OB and the baby is still measuring bigger than she should be. Last appointment she was 3 weeks bigger this time she was 2 weeks bigger. The doctor told me she was going to go ahead and schedule my c-section for Jan. 14th! (a week before my actual due date) The Dr. said that I could schedule it sooner, but anything sooner than a week would require that I get an amniocentesis. I have had 2 of these now and they are not fun, so I'm not sure what we are going to do. I also would have to schedule it around my birthday on Jan 10th, I thought for a minute it might be neat to have the same birthday but I think I have changed my mind on that one. lol We will see soon enough what happens! We are getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment