Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby's room


I haven't posted in a little while because I have been so
busy getting the baby's room ready.
This room used to be our extra bedroom/storage room.
After I cleared it all out we painted over the horrible blue color
that my old roommate painted it...which took primer and 2
coats of white. Then I finally got to the stripes!



This is Maddison's room, so I had to do something
cool for the new baby's room too!

So this is what I did! I really like it.
I still have to put the new baseboards on,
but the painting is done!
(the dark stripe is NAVY not black)



Now its time to shampoo the carpet and then its time to
start filling it with all of her stuff!
I can't wait to get the crib assembled.
I am getting excited!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE both of the rooms. Now you can get ready to go. She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete