Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reagan's 2nd birthday party!!!

I can't believe my baby is 2!!!
This will be the last year that I would get to pick the party
theme before she is old enough to pick it herself so 
I picked zebra and hot pink! :)
My mom made them ADORABLE matching dresses.
We had to have balloons because Reagan loves balloons.

Cousins! Reading the Jingle dog books.


This was the most popular present. The girls love doing surgery on our feet. I have no idea where this came from but it is so funny. Now they have a new doctor kit to do surgery!

she read all the cards before opening the gifts. It was so cute.

She would hold up the clothes to her body, showing everyone what they looked like.

The cake I made. Looks like a normal cake from the outside...

Reagan was a little afraid of the candles so Maddie helped her blow them out

but then she blew the last one out

On the inside its a ZEBRA CAKE!!!  I got the idea on pinterest and I LOVE how it turned out.  Brooklyn has requested one for her birthday too :)

Reagan dug right in!


Waiting for her turn in the car

She loves the new table that aunt Sarah got her.

Brooklyn driving Maddie. I can't believe Brooklyn could fit her long legs in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment