Sunday, January 15, 2012

mini photo shoot

I planned on giving my dad a shirt with the girls picture on it for
Christmas so I wanted to get a couple new pictures of the girls
together for the shirt.
Reagan's huge cheesy smile. She hates taking pictures. 50% of the time she flat out refuses to take picture and wont even look in the direction of the camera, 10% of the time she just starts crying, 20% of the time I get this cheesy growl looking smile and the other 20% of the time she will actually smile nice for me.


How cute is this!!  This is the one I chose for the shirt :)

Maddison on the other hand loves taking pictures!

I had to bribe her with candy at the end. The lighting on this pic sucks!...but she only let me take a few so I guess beggars can't be choosers...

No comments:

Post a Comment