Sunday, May 22, 2011

Outdoor fun!

Today we went over to my anut and uncle's house for a BBQ.
I am so glad Matt has Sundays off so he can do this stuff with us too now.
Soon he should be getting Saturday off too!

The girlies driving their car.

My pretty girl.
Wearing her cupcake bead necklace that
one of my moms bead friends made her.

I thought this picture was hilarious because they were
laughing and Reagans little antenna was sticking
up so cute! lol

The girls never get juice or soda, but today I got
them a treat...squeeze koolaid.
Reagan was more interested in carrying it around.
I don't think she knew what it was because she was
asleep when Maddison drank hers.
She even got upset with me when I tore the top off
so she could drink it...but she liked the koolaid.

Turned the sprinkler on and Maddison loved it.
She didn't ever want to jump over the middle though.
Reagan refused to have anyting to do with it. lol


Girlies in their cute matching swim suits.
Reagan never even got wet.
I hope she likes swimming this summer!
She loved it last year...


No comments:

Post a Comment