Sunday, May 22, 2011

my big little girl

I can't believe how big Reagan is getting,
just over 16 months now.
She is a running machine.
She points and grunts at everything.
She says yeah, uh oh, mama, dada and
today she started saying uh uh(no).
She nods yes or no when you ask her a question.
The yes nod is particularly funny because her whole body moves.
She knows and points to her hair, nose, eyes, mouth, ears,
tummy, pee pee, butt, leg, feet/toes, and fingers.
I love this stage because they learn so much, so fast.
I can't wait for her to start really talking and hear her little voice.
I CAN NOT wait to hear all the funny conversations her and
Maddison will have!

Reagan loves wearing any shoes just like Maddison
did when she was little.  Although, Reagan gets
to wear all of Maddison's shoes too.
Theses are one of many pairs of Maddison's
princess shoes that Reagan also loves.
I was so afraid they were going to make her fall
down constantly...but (knock on wood)
she hasn't fallen yet!
She takes little baby steps in them, so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment