Thursday, March 4, 2010

potty time mischief...


Matt took Maddison in to go potty and then came back
out and sat on the couch. I commented after about
a minute that she was being quiet, because usually
she talks most of the time she is on the potty.
Matt goes into check on her and comes out trying so
hard to hold back from laughing.
I asked him what she had done.
He laughs a little and says that I have to go see
for myself and that this one was 'all my fault'
(because the hair gel thing was his fault lol)
I'm thinking in my head that it is going to be
something horrible and the bathroom is going
to be torn to shreds or something.
I walk in and she has an 'uh-oh is mom
going to laugh or be mad at me' look on her face.

And this is what she looked like...

I had to laugh.
She always watches me put it on and
I guess she just had to try it out.

Surprisingly she did get some on her lashes
and she didn't even use a mirror.
Oh how I wish I could have seen the
application process...that would have been funny.

I wont be leaving my mascara on the counter anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Girls get into make up and hair stuff. What do boys get into??? I hope its not make up too! She is too funny. I love reading your twitter thing..

    ReplyDelete