Thursday, March 17, 2011

Great Grammy's new place

My Grandma moved into a new assisted
living home and it is so AWESOME!
It's a 10 bedroom home in the
orchards in East Mesa.
It is on a huge orchard lot and the entire
exterior of the lot has a goat and sheep run.
The girls love picking oranges and giving them
to the goats and sheep.
They have such a blast running around
the HUGE back yard.

Reagan thinks the oranges are balls,
and she loves them!
I don't know what she was doing when
I snapped this picture but I thought
it was hilarious.
Maybe she was throwing the orange.
She is so good at throwing. haha

Maddison was hoarding the oranges
and only wanted to give Reagan
one at a time.

Feeding the goats and sheep!
My grandma loves watching the girls.
Maddison mid-throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment