Monday, January 17, 2011

Reagan's 1st birthday!!!

On Saturday we had Reagan's 1st birthday party.
I think Maddison had more fun than she did though,
she was a little reserved because there were so
many people at gramy and grampys house.

My mom made the girls matching cupcake
outfits. They were so cute!

The cupcake cake I made.
I used store bought frosting this time
and it turned out much better!

The giant cupcake I made just for Reagan!

Opening her presents.
She actually did well, and when she couldn't
get something Maddison was there to help.

She loves balls!
And she got 2 new ones.

This is her 'I want that' face.
She also grunts.

Eating some pizza crust with Brooklyn.

Maddies BFF came too!
Maddison was so excited.

I think she was intimidated by it.
With little cupcakes she shoves it all in
her mouth. She ate this one slower.



At the end she ate a lot slower and started
leaning back. I think she was full!
She ate about half the cake. lol

After cake they took a ride in the wagon
gramy and grampy got her.

No comments:

Post a Comment