Saturday, October 23, 2010

Maddison's 3rd birthday!!

A month late...but better than never right? haha
The birthday girl in her Minnie Mouse dress
that my mom made her!
I couldn't get them both smiling together.
I thought Reagan was going to rock out of the chair.

Played pin the flower on Minnie.
I blindfolded Maddie, spun her around
and then said ok walk straight ahead...
She took off her blindfold to see where she was going. lol
I had to explain the game again and she got it
the second time.

The Mickey Mouse cake I made.
I should have used store bought frosting instead
of home made, it would have turned out better.
Maddie and her best friend Alexis
Cousins
Alexis, Maddie and Joy
Best buddies
They all had fun driving and actually
took turns and shared really well.


Joy and Fayt
Riding her new scooter.
Maddison had so much fun at her birthday party!
She got so much stuff it took almost a week for her
to play with all of it. It took me even longer to clean up
all the packaging. haha

1 comment:

  1. Her party looked like fun and the cake looked AWESOME. Paul said if we were sister wives that you could make all the cakes for the birthday parties. LOL.

    ReplyDelete