Monday, April 19, 2010

Maddie wants to shop!

This evening Maddison came out of her room with her flip flops on, her baby under her arm and a purse with her play lipstick and keys in it. This conversation followed-

Maddie: I want to go buh-bye
Me: Well where do you want to go?
Maddie: Ummmmm...I want to go shopping!
Me: We can't go shopping right now, momma doesn't have any money.
Maddie: Hold on! I'll go get my money! (as she runs to her room to get her piggy bank)
-she comes back in the kitchen
Me: Baby, you don't have enough money to buy anything.
Maddie: ok then I wanna go to Grandmas house.
Me: You want to go to Grandmas house?
Maddie: Yeah, I want to drive my car.

The conversations we have are so funny!

On a related note, yesterday she was talking to Matt about her change in her Hello Kitty piggy bank (she is always carrying it around). Matt asked her what she was going to buy with her money and she said she wanted to buy candy for Mommy and Daddy!
She can be such a little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment